We offer the highest quality technology and facilities for all our plastic surgery procedures in Miami. Surgeons and patients can request the use of our state of the art facility for any plastic surgery or cosmetic procedure.
Our staff of high trained surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, and staff have studied and practiced in some of the most renowned places on Earth. Each professional has been carefully chosen as an expert in his or her field, coming together in our Miami practice.
Our med spa treatments are world class and will leave you feeling refreshed and energized. From Microdermabrasion and Radio frequency to massages and body exfoliation, our spa treatments are some of the best in Miami.
We offer a Variety of Different Surgical Procedures and Spa Treatments
Come Experience Something That Could Change Your Life
Miami Plastic Surgery & Spa Treatments
Tips for a smooth surgical experience:
Tell your doctor about any drug allergies you have. Although it’s very rare, you could have an allergic reaction to the anesthesia. If you smoke, you will need to quit for at least four weeks before the surgery and four weeks after. Don’t just plan to cut down. Not smoking for this time period is necessary for proper healing. Eat a healthy diet. That will help your body heal efficiently. Plan to take at least one week off from work. Your surgeon will tell you exactly how much time off you’ll need.
- Ice packs
- Gauze and towels
- Supply of comfortable, loose clothing (preferably button-down shirts or blouses that do not have to be pulled over your head and neck)
- Petroleum jelly and antibacterial ointment
- Telephone within reaching distance of where you’ll be lying or sitting most of the time
- Pillows that will allow you to keep your head in a comfortable position
- Someone who can stay with you at least the first 24 hours after surgery On the day of surgery, wear loose, comfortable clothing. Wear a button-down blouse or shirt that you don’t have to pull over your head and neck.